Feedback, Comments & Questions
Updated 7 October
I welcome comments and questions about Jim Carroll and feedback on CatholicBoy.com. Please follow the simple
guidelines below when emailing me.
you have a question, check the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQs) page to see if your question is already
- If you have a question not addressed in the FAQ, state it as specifically
and concretely as possible in your email to me.
- If you are reporting a broken link or problem on a page, or responding to content on
a specific page of the website, please refer to the URL or page
title in your email so I can look at what you're seeing.
- If you are submitting content, such as a performance review, photo, artwork, recording,
etc., I need your explicit permission to put it on the website. Please tell me where the content comes from (and who owns it if you don't) and how you would like to be credited. If you would like to receive direct feedback from readers via an email link, please provide your email address and be sure to let me know immediately if your email address changes.
- I very much enjoy receiving personal stories about Jim Carroll's
impact, about meeting Jim Carroll, and the like, but I rarely
know how to respond to them. Please tell me what kind of reply
you want. (If you don't tell me, I probably won't reply.)
- Include your email address in the body of your message. Too often, I
spend time answering messages only to have my replies bounce because
the reply-to address is invalid.
- If I take a long time to answer you, please understand that it
is not easy keeping up with the volume of email I receive. Also, sometimes messages get snagged by spam catchers, or just missed. Please don't be shy about emailing me again. It's okay, really.
I look forward to hearing from you!
P.O. Box 286260
New York, NY 10128